Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

First Week of School

    Well, we've just completed our first week of school, my senior year (in junior high, of course!). We took Monday to just go over the schedule, details, etc. Tuesday was our official first day of school on which we followed Monday's schedule. On Wednesday I have ballet, so Mom made a special schedule for that. Well, it was supposed to be Tuesday on Wednesday, but we had to do Wednesday's schedule on Wednesday. So Thursday was then Tuesdays schedule and Friday had to be Thursday's schedule. It was very crazy.
    My school is pretty light so far, so I am very grateful. I just hope it stays like that all year round.
    Jonathan, Annie, Mom, and I went swimming at my aunt's pool Friday afternoon. It was a perfect end to the last day of our first school week!
    I understand if you do not comprehend a single word of the above, so let me just say  this: It was a very good week and we look forward to the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment