Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Revised Version of the Three Little Pigs!

    Here is a short story my younger brother Jonathan created the other day. I thought it was hilarious!

The Revised Version of the Three Little Pigs:

Chapter One
    I am a wolverine named Max. I needed some pork chops for my aunt's birthday cake. Unfortunately, my neighbors were hogs.
    I went to my first neighbor, but noticed a sign on the door that said, "Out for work. Don't come in my house." Weird. Wonder who that was for? Probably his brother. Wait. Where were we . . . Ah, yes. I was going to my neighbor's work place. Did I mention that he's a construction worker? He thinks he's tough, but he's really wimpy. But that's besides the point.
    So, I went over to the build site (I knew exactly where to go). I saw him there on a forklift. I went over to him and asked if he had any pork chops (very awkward). He glared at me and told me to come over there. I did and he threw his shoe down at me. I got hit on the noggin. Ow! I leaned on the controls and accidently pushed a button. The greedy hog flew out. Unfortunately, it was the eject button. I ran over to him to see if he was okay. He was lying face down in the dirt. I figured he would be about half of what I needed, so I put him in my bag and went off to find the second little hog.

Chapter Two
    As I made my way back to the second hog's house, I bought some oregano for the cake. At his house, I found the same note that was on the first hog's house, so I made my way back to his work place. He is a police man. I've been arrested by him twice for crossing the street without shoes on, even though I never wear shoes anyway. But as I was saying, I made my way over to the police station, went up all twenty-four levels and found him working on some paperwork (even though he doesn't know how to write). I asked him if he had any pork chops and he threw his shoe at me. Yow! Right in the chest. He then leaned back in his chair and the chair fell over and crashed through all twenty-four levels and fell out a window. I ran down the stairs to see if he was alright. He was lying face down in the dirt. I figured I now had enough for the cake and put him in my sack and started my way back home.

Chapter Three
    On my way back, I ran into the third hog. He threw his shoe at me. He is a sumo wrestler, and he heard about what happened to his brothers. He is angry. He wants to flatten me. If you have an angry sumo wrestler that wants to flatten you there is only one solution. That is to run! As I sped away, I knew my only escape was to go to the trampoline mall. A soon as I got there I started jumping on the nearest trampoline. What do you get when you cross an angry sumo wrestler that wants to flatten you, and a trampoline. Laughter! It was so funny seeing him go all over the place until he crashed through one and into the sewer.         
    Now I don't know how he got there, but as I was walking home, I found him face down on my lawn. I hadn't had lunch and there was a snack right in front of me, so I did what any of you would have done and had lunch. It was very tasty too.

Epilogue
    Now I am in the hospital because lots of shoes were thrown at me. Tomorrow is my aunts birthday. I will make her a cake.


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment