Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What A Busy Life I Lead

     So, a lot has been going on in my life lately (one of the reasons I haven't been able to blog as much as I would have liked).

     In January, Annie, my mom, and I flew Emily up to Atlanta, Georgia for a 5 week missions training program (she's back by now). While there, we had a blast visiting the World of Coca Cola and taking a hike up Kennesaw Mountain.


     Later that month, I cut my hair pretty short. It once was below my arm pit, and now it above my shoulders! I like it, but I think I'm going to just let it grow out and not keep it short. =)


     In February, I started a job at a stable in Orange County called All About Horses. I work every Tuesday and Thursday, mucking out stalls, walking the horses, and making mashes (horse 'snacks') in exchange for riding lessons. I have been enjoying it so, so much!



      In March, I turned 15! Finally! And, no, I don't feel any older . . . I never really have, come to think of it. =)

     Since last December until about two weeks ago, I was participating in the preparation for a show called Speechless. This amazing show, presented by the youth at Grace Church of Orange, was two hours of pantomimes (silent skits put to music) that portrayed the gospel in a very cool way. After having practices almost every Saturday, I was so ready for the real thing (and also ready to have my weekends back). After so many late nights, on April 8, the performance finally came. For my first real show, I think it went pretty well. Thankfully, God took away my nervousness and I just had a blast!
     I so enjoyed all the time I spent with the youth at Grace, and wish it didn't have to end. Everyone was so friendly and fun to be around. I'm really going to miss seeing them almost every week. =) If I ever had the chance to do it again next year, there is no way I would say no!


So, yes, I've been pretty busy. But would I trade any of it? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment