Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Birthday Time!!

This past weekend had to do with me turning 14!
As it was a school day (and there was no changing that), the day wasn't that different. After being gone the whole weekend, it didn't even feel like my birthday, so I doubt having an off-day to celebrate would have changed that.
We had our special birthday breakfast which consisted of mom's homemade, edible-glory cinnamon rolls and . . . . . just that. Yeah. Then we proceeded with school. Just what I always wanted for my birthday . . . For lunch, we had TacoBell (our traditional birthday lunch, for most of us at least). Then, at dinner, well, that's when the party really started.
My grandma and Aunt Gail came over for a dinner of tacoritos and salad. After the delicious delectables (Thanks, Mom!), we slid into the living room to open gifts and devour another delicious delectable of dump cake.

Chillin' with my bro. =)

Coffee Bean!!

Clothes at Old Navy and a Starbucks!!

This is a letter opener/dagger. It's not sharp, but it's so cool looking.

One of the perks of having a sister who works at Bed, Bath, & Beyond . . .

Lovely dessert!
Even with school, it was a most fun day, and I enjoyed it a lot.



3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! You are FINALLY the same age as me, though, it will not be for long. I just have to say that these pictures are awesome and adroable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks! Hey, I tried as hard as I could to catch up to you! It wasn't working as fast as it should have. =P Yeah, they have me in them.

    ReplyDelete